Search submitted… see your results!
13 Search Results
10 Ways You Can Help a Loved One Cope With Their Traumatic Brain Injury Added on July 30, 2019
Caregiver Action Network Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1150 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 501 • Washington, DC 20036
- Phone: 202-454-3970
- Website: http://caregiveraction.org/
Description: A nonprofit organization providing education, peer support, and resources to family caregivers across the country free of charge.
Caregiving 101: The Everything-You-Need-To-Know Guide for Family Caregivers Added on July 30, 2019
Description: This guide from MoneyGeek.com will help prepare you for managing the day-to-day activities for a parent, spouse, sibling, or adult child with a chronic condition who cannot care for him or herself.
Choosing the Right Caregiver Support Group Added on July 30, 2019
Description: There are many different kinds of support groups and it is important to find the one that fits for you. Anyone can create a support group, so groups can vary widely in content, approach, and quality. this article from Brainline.org can help you sort it out.
Coast Caregiver Resource Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2415 De La Vina St • Santa Barbara, CA 93105
- Phone: (805) 569-8950 x1
- Website: https://www.cottagehealth.org/services/rehabilitation/caregiver-services/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=CTA&utm_campaign=gmb-ccrc
Description: caregiver support groups, counseling, respite care
Family Caregiver Alliance Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 101 Montgomery Street, Suite 2150 • San Francisco, CA 94104
- Phone: 800-445-8106
- Website: http://www.caregiver.org/
Description: The alliance supports and sustains the important work of families nationwide caring for loved ones with chronic, disabling health conditions.
Lotsa Helping Hands Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 118 N. Peoria Street, 2nd Floor • Chicago, IL 60607
- Website: https://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/
Description: The organization brings together caregivers and volunteers through online communities that organize daily life during times of medical crisis or caregiver exhaustion in neighborhoods and communities worldwide.
Reduce the ÔNoiseÕ: Help Loved Ones With Sensory Overload Enjoy Shopping Added on July 30, 2019
Relationships After Traumatic Brain Injury Added on July 30, 2019
TBI Information and Caregiver Resources Added on July 30, 2019
The Guide to Securing Life-long Accommodations for Adult Children With Special Needs Added on July 30, 2019
The Not-So-Secret Confessions of the Caregiver Added on July 30, 2019
- Website: http://www.brainline.org/content/2013/12/the-not-so-secret-confessions-of-the-caregiver.html
Description: An article from Brainline.org about caregiving. If I could hand a brochure to the people in my life explaining what itÕs like to care for someone with TBI, it would probably read something like this.
Wellness & Caregiver Center of Ventura County Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 3639 E Las Posas Rd • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: 800-900-8582
- Days & Hours: The Caregiver Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00am-
- Website: http://www.camhealth.com/wellness-caregiver-center-of-ventura-county/
Description: caregiver support, classes, support groups, legal services, health insurance counseling, long term care counseling, financial planning