Search submitted… see your results!
5 Search Results
Camarillo Acupuncture Arts Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 400 Mobil Ave B-9 • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: (805) 272-0019
- Website: http://www.acupuncturewizard.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: contracted provider w/Choice Program w/Veterans' Administration provides acupuncture to veterans (90-95% of clientele is veterans)
County of Ventura Veterans Service Office Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 5740 Ralston Street, #304 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: (805) 477-5155
- Website: https://www.ventura.org/human-services-agency/veteran-services/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: The Human Services Agency recognizes the courageous service of Ventura County veterans and works hard to help them, their dependents and survivors access benefits from federal, state and local agencies that they have earned. The Veteran Services Office helps these men and women, as well as their families, gain access to financial assistance and medical treatment. Services include assistance with: claims to the VA for service-connected compensation, pension for wartime veterans with non-service-connected disabilities, California Tuition Fee Waiver Program, memorial benefits, VA life insurance, and medical referrals and information.
Oxnard Family Circle Adult Day Health Care Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2100 Outlet Center Drive • Oxnard, CA 93036
- Phone: 805-385-4180
- Days & Hours: Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
- Website: http://oxnardfamilycircle.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Services are covered for: Qualified Veterans (service or non-service connected), Medi-Cal, Gold Coast Health Plan, Tri-Counties Regional Center Beneficiaries, Long-Term Care Insurance, Private Pay. For private pay, Oxnard Family Circle ADHC starts at $79.00 per day, providing many unique senior care services that are not available in in-home care. This low cost includes transportation, meals, therapy services, personal assistance services, and meetings with social workers, nurses, and podiatrists. Transportation: We have twelve handicap-accessible vans complete with wheelchair-accessible lifts. Our vans provide transportation to and from the center for multiple routes serving the entire Ventura County area. Our program hours run typically from 8-2pm with accommodations to those times as needed Monday through Friday. We are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and Fourth of July if they fall on a week day.
Reins of H.O.P.E. Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: P.O. Box 1156 • Ojai, CA 93024
- Phone: (805) 633-9199
- Website: http://reinsofhopevc.org/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Improving mental health for individuals by empowering and building resiliency through Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
Ventura County Military Collaborative Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: P.O. Box 1150 • Camarillo, CA 93011
- Phone: 805.983.4850
- Website: http://www.vcmilc.org/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: The mission of the Ventura County Military Collaborative is to strengthen and promote the network of care available in Ventura County for the military community, to include Active Duty, National Guard, Reserves, Retirees, Prior Service, Veterans and their loved ones. Currently, the VCMilC consists of over 100+ member agencies, serving Ventura County Military and Veteran families!