Search submitted… see your results!
4 Search Results
California Children's Services (CCS) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2240 E. Gonzales Rd Ste 260 • Oxnard, CA 93036
- Phone: (805)981-5281
- Days & Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am-Noon and 1 pm-5 pm
- Website: http://www.vchca.org/ccs-california-children-s-services External link to open a new browser tab/window.
We help children under age 21 who have special medical needs such as: Chronic medical conditions like cystic fibrosis, hemophilia, cerebral palsy, heart disease, cancer; traumatic injuries; and infectious diseases that cause major medical problems. CCS is funded with state, county, and federal support.
We conduct diagnostic medical evaluations through state approved providers to determine if a childÕs condition is eligible for CCS services.
If a childÕs condition is eligible, we can provide laboratory tests, x-rays, physician services, hospital care, physical and occupational therapy through the Medical Therapy Program (MTP), and obtain certain medical equipment.
CCS can provide medical case management to insure your child gets care from approved specialists, help in finding a medical home, and referral to other agencies such as Tri-Counties Regional Center.
Kensington Foundation Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2674 E. Main Street E178 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: (805) 656-6996
- Website: http://kensingtonfoundation.org/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Compassionate Pediatric Rehabilitation For Ventura County The Kensington Foundation exists to provide assistance in children's medical rehabilitation and development throughout Ventura County.
Medical Therapy Program (California Children's Services) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 5190 Loma Vista Rd • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-289-3399
- Website: http://www.vchca.org/medical-therapy-program External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Work with families to help children maximize independence with life skills.
Provide occupational and physical therapy to children who have chronic, long-term physically handicapping conditions.
Services are provided in Medical Therapy Units (MTU) in select public school sites. Services include:
Medical Therapy Conferences to coordinate therapy needs.
Consultation for equipment needs.
Our physicians and therapists work with parents or guardians to develop a Medical Therapy Plan tailored to the child's specific needs. Occupational and/or physical therapy are approved and prescribed as needed by the physician and are provided at each Medical Therapy Unit in the program.
Ventura County Public Health Added on July 30, 2019
- Website: http://www.vchca.org/agency-divisions/public-health External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: To support environments that protect and promote the health and well-being of everyone in Ventura County. Our mission articulates the purpose of our department; it is our roadmap.