Search submitted… see your results!
5 Search Results
Cedars-Sinai Neuropsychology (outpatient) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: Mark Goodson Building, Suite 103 444 S. San Vicente Blvd. • Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Phone: 310-423-9722
- Website: https://www.cedars-sinai.edu/Patients/Programs-and-Services/Neuropsychology/index.aspx External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: The Neuropsychology Program offers a broad range of services to both inpatients and outpatients of all ages throughout Cedars-Sinai and California Rehabilitation Institute. Practitioners specialize in the relationship between the brain and cognitive, emotional and behavioral functioning. Many of our neuropsychologists are also part of a specialty team within Cedars-Sinai that participates in research and education both at the medical center and nationally.
Dr. Sonia Perez Added on July 30, 2019
- Phone: (805) 222-2326
Description: Spanish-speaking neuropsychologist/therapist - works at Clinicas - Moorpark site
The Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 21053 Devonshire St • Chatsworth, CA 91311
- Phone: (818) 886-7222
- Website: http://neuropsyrehab.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: neuropsychological assessment, neuropsychological rehabilitation (psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, cognitive rehabilitation), sports concussion management, educational assessment, medical-legal evaluations, clinical and program consultation Accepted Forms of Payment: Medicare, Anthem Blue Cross, Worker's Compensation, Private Pay
UCLA's Psychological Assessment and Testing Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2191 Franz Hall, Box 951563 • Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Phone: (310) 825-2305
- Website: https://www.psych.ucla.edu/centers-programs/clinic/psychological-assessment-testing External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: We provide the following psychological assessment and testing services: Learning Disabilities, Behavioral and School Problems, Personality Assessment, Neuropsychological Assessment, Attention/Concentration Problems Fees: Fees paid by clients are based on a sliding scale according to monthly gross income and number of dependents. Fees range from $320 - $1300 for a comprehensive exam. UCLA faculty, staff, and students receive a 10% discount on assessment services. We accept cash, and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & Discover) as forms of payment. We do not accept checks as a form of payment. Also, offers Psychotherapy & Counseling: Fees paid by clients are based on a sliding scale according to monthly gross income and number of dependents. Fees range from $30 - $150 an hour. Group therapy fees range from $5 to $10 per session. UCLA students, faculty, and staff receive a 10% discount on therapy services. We accept cash, debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, & Discover) as forms of payment. We do not accept checks as a form of payment.
USC's Neuro Psychology and Cognitive Behavioral Neurology Program Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1500 San Pablo St • Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Phone: (800) USC-CARE (800-872-2273)
- Website: http://neuro.keckmedicine.org/treatments-services/neuro-psychology-and-cognitive-behavioral-neurolog External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: A clinical neuropsychological assessment includes tests of attention, memory, language, visual skills and emotional status. The results provide information about a patientÕs cognitive strengths and weaknesses. Very often a patient is relieved to discover that their skills are better than they thought. When cognitive difficulties are revealed, new approaches to learning and memory can be developed. Stress, anxiety and depression can impair cognitive functioning. When high levels of emotional distress are identified referrals are made so that appropriate medication and psychotherapy can be provided.