Search submitted… see your results!
3 Search Results
Dr. Barbara Paul-Blume, Ph.D. Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 260 Maple Ct. Suite 227 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-658-7792
- Website: http://www.drbarbarablume.com External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: neurofeedback, brain mapping
Ines Monguio, PhD Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 5450 Ralston Street Suite 200 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-650-7484
- Website: http://www.inesmonguiophd.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Dr. Monguio fluent in both English and Spanish, practicing clinical psychology for over 21 years and now has an independent practice in Ventura, California.
"I am capable of providing thorough and objective assessment of the complex issues involved in criminal and medico-legal cases, including organic/brain-based issues, mental illness, stress and trauma factors, psychosocial, and cultural factors.
Using her extensive knowledge and experience, Dr. Monguio provides evaluations essential for the successful development of cases in both defense and prosecution,
and serves as a competent and articulate expert witness during testimony."
NeuroField Neurotherapy Inc. Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1836 State St. • Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Phone: 805-453-6190
- Days & Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Website: http://neurofieldneurotherapy.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Neurotherapy is the combination of neurofeedback and neuromodulation (like pulsed Electromagnetic Field (pEMF), Transcranial Alternating Current Stimulation (tACS), transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS), and transcranial Random Noise Stimulation (tRNS)). Neurotherapy uses Quantitative EEG Brain Mapping and Low Resolution Electromagnetic Tomographical Analysis (LORETA) for assessment purposes.