Search submitted… see your results!
9 Search Results
Cal Lutheran Community Counseling Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Days & Hours: Mon-Thu: 9am - 9pm, Fri: 9am - 5pm
- Website: http://www.clucounseling.org/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: 2 locations: Oxnard 2200 Outlet Center Drive, Suite #470 Oxnard, CA 93030 Phone: 805.493.3059 Mon-Thu: 9am - 9pm, Fri: 9am - 5pm Westlake Village 31416 Agoura Road #115 Westlake Village, CA 91361 Phone: 805.493.3390 Fax: 805.493.3388 Mon-Thu: 9am - 9pm, Fri: 9am - 5pm Community Counseling Services provides affordable counseling to families, children, adolescents, couples, and adults. Therapy services are provided in both English and Spanish to people of all ages. We also offer group therapy. Our clinicians are either Master or Doctoral level students. The Master's level students are in our Counseling Psychology program with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy. These students are working toward becoming licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (MFT). The Doctoral level students are in our Pys.D program and are working toward licensure as Clinical Psychologists. All students are closely supervised by licensed professional Psychologists, Social Workers, or Marriage and Family Therapists who have years of experience working in the community. Our licensed clinical supervisors provide intensive oversight of all therapy cases, which enables our trainees and interns to provide the highest quality therapy services for our clients. Our therapists will provide you a safe, confidential setting in which to focus on a variety of issues, life choices, goals and concerns. Cost is $20 per initial session; cost for following sessions is based on income
Camarillo Acupuncture Arts Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 400 Mobil Ave B-9 • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: (805) 272-0019
- Website: http://www.acupuncturewizard.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: contracted provider w/Choice Program w/Veterans' Administration provides acupuncture to veterans (90-95% of clientele is veterans)
Clinica Mi Pueblo Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 345 S A St • Oxnard, CA 93030
- Phone: (805) 483-4700
- Days & Hours: Monday through Friday: 7:30am to 7:30pm, Saturdays: 7:30am t
- Website: https://clinicamipueblo.com/locations/clinica-mi-pueblo-oxnard-2/?lang=en External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Low cost medical services for whose who do not have medical insurance.
Free Clinic of Simi Valley Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2060 Tapo Street • Simi Valley, CA 93063
- Phone: (805)522-3733
- Days & Hours: All services of the Free Clinic are provided on an appointme
- Website: http://www.freeclinicsv.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: medical, legal, counseling, and dental services
Insight Neuropsychology Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1200 Paseo Camarillo, Suite 245 • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: (805) 988-6197
- Website: http://www.insightneuropsychology.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Provide personalized neuropsychological services to promote your cognitive health and help you thrive. We help you learn about how your brain is functioning.
Insight is the first step in learning how to improve your mental functions.
Kaiser Permanente Behavioral Health Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1000 S Hill Rd Ste 100 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 1-855-701-7955
- Website: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/southern-california/facilities/Ventura-1000-South-Hill-Road-Medical-Offices-301081 External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: addiction medicine, behavioral health care member help line, outside referrals, psychiatry/behavioral health
Neuroscience Center of Ventura County Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 3170 Loma Vista Rd • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-648-9830
- Website: http://anacapasurgical.com/neuroscience-center-of-ventura-county/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: The Neuroscience center Is a division of Anacapa Surgical Associates and affiliated with Ventura County Medical Center. The Neuroscience Center features physician specialists in neurosurgery, neurology, pediatric neurology and physical medicine and rehabilitation. Specialty services offered include diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the central nervous system. The central nervous system consists of the brain, spinal cord, and all the nerves in your body. Some of the diseases and conditions treated at the Neuroscience Center are AlzheimerÕs disease, ParkinsonÕs disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), various forms of dementia, sleep disorders, headaches, brain tumors, strokes, seizures, myasthenia gravis, and chronic pain.
Seaview IPA Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1901 N. Solar Drive, Suite 265 • Oxnard, CA 93036
- Phone: 805-988-5188
- Website: https://www.svipa.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: SeaView IPA is the leading Independent Physician Association serving Western Ventura County since 1991. We are committed to providing personalized, high-quality healthcare to members of a variety of health plans. With a network of more than 300 private practice primary care and specialty physicians, as well as other providers, the SeaView IPA team provides comprehensive, accessible medical care that is respectful of your time, responsive to your individual needs - and places great value on building a lasting relationship.
Ventura County Behavioral Health Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1911 Williams Drive • Oxnard, CA 93036
- Phone: 1-866-998-2243
- Website: http://www.vchca.org/agency-divisions/behavioral-health External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: The Ventura County Behavioral Health Department (VCBH) provides a system of coordinated services to meet the mental health and substance abuse treatment needs of Ventura County.,