Search submitted… see your results!
4 Search Results
HomeShare Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 646 County Square Drive, Suite 100 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-477-7300
- Website: https://www.vcaaa.org/our-services/housing/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: HomeShare is a housing program that matches people looking for housing with people that have extra space and are looking for a roommate. The process includes an application, an interview, inspection of a home providerÕs property, background checks and follow-up. Homesharing is an alternative way of meeting housing needs that benefits renters and homeowners alike. Some reasons people share include: companionship, help with chores and light housekeeping, or financial assistance with taxes, utilities and maintenance. For more information, check out our HomeShare Information Booklet or call (805) 477-7300 or email at Home.Share@ventura.org.
Project Understanding Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2734 Johnson Drive Suite E • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-652-1326
- Days & Hours: 9am-1pm
- Website: www.projectunderstanding.org External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: We offer tutoring, food, supportive housing and case management, designed to sow hope and blossom transformation in lives that are vulnerable. Homeless to Home provides housing options and field case management services to homeless individuals who desire to change their life situation for the better. Tender Life Maternity Home provides homeless pregnant women with nutrition, safe housing and support services that promote self-sufficiency. SHORE at the WAV assists those who desire to end their homelessness. SHORE at the WAV offers Case Management to previously homeless families and individuals in permanent, supportive housing apartments subsidized by Section 8 funds. Food Pantry provides groceries once a month to families whose budget cannot support the purchase of their own. This helps our homeless neighbors fit housing into their budget. This keeps individuals and families in crisis from losing their housing. Tutoring Centers provide extra instruction for students grades K-5 with volunteer tutors in one-to-one interaction.
Resources for Homeless People Eastern Ventura County Added on July 30, 2019
- Website: https://vcportal.ventura.org/HSA/docs/brochures/pdf/vchsapubs/HomelessResources_EastCounty.pdf External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Resources for Homeless People Western Ventura County Added on July 30, 2019
- Website: https://vcportal.ventura.org/hsa/docs/brochures/pdf/vchsapubs/HomelessResources_WestCounty.pdf External link to open a new browser tab/window.