Search submitted… see your results!
10 Search Results
Community Memorial Hospital Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 147 North Brent Street • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-652-5011
- Website: https://www.cmhshealth.org/locations/community-memorial-hospital/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: For over a century, Community Memorial Hospital (CMH) has served as the healthcare leader in Ventura County. Today, the eight-story, 242-bed nonprofit facility has become a state-of-the-art regional hospital and health center, providing a vast array of medical services and programs. CMH is also at the forefront of medical development. With an extensive array of specialists serving almost any medical need, CMH has developed a team of internists and family practice physicians that work together with specialists to provide the very best in medical care. The award-winning hospital is licensed by the California Department of Health Services, and Accredited by DNV.
Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2415 De la Vina Street • Santa Barbara, CA 93105
- Phone: (805) 687-7444
- Website: http://www.cottagehealth.org/services/rehabilitation/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Cottage Rehabilitation HospitalÕs full range of services for patients in the 38-bed inpatient program includes:
Physiatry (the specialty of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
Gold Coast Health Plan Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 711 E Daily Dr. #106 • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: (888)301-1228
- Website: https://www.goldcoasthealthplan.org/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Gold Coast Health Plan proudly serves Medi-Cal beneficiaries living in Ventura County, Calif. We are an independent public entity governed by the Ventura County Medi-Cal Managed Care Commission and are dedicated to serving our members. The commission is comprised of locally elected officials, Providers, hospitals, clinics, the county healthcare agency and consumer advocates. Our member-first focus centers on the delivery of exceptional service to our beneficiaries by enhancing the quality of health care, providing greater access and improving member choice.
Los Robles Regional Medical Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 215 W Janss Rd • Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Phone: (805) 497-2727
- Website: www.losrobleshospital.com External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Los Robles Regional Medical Center is a licensed 382-bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.
In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both Counties as a STEMI-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a comprehensive Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the communityÕs most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
St. John's Regional Medical Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1600 N Rose Ave • Oxnard, CA 93030
- Phone: 805-988-2500
- Days & Hours: Open 24 hours a day.
- Website: https://www.dignityhealth.org/central-coast/locations/stjohnsregional External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: St. JohnÕs Regional Medical Center is located just off the freeway in the heart of Oxnard, offering 24/7 access to full ER and hospital services. The hospital features 265 beds, including a 23-bed acute rehabilitation center.
VCMC Social Services Added on July 30, 2019
- Phone: 805-652-3280
- Website: http://hospitals.vchca.org/social-services External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: The Social Services Department provides services even after the patient has left the hospital. Throughout the patientÕs stay, social workers work together with physicians, utilization management staff, nursing staff, and various health specialists to plan for patientÕs safe discharge. Social workers help patients and their families address and resolve the social, psychological and financial problems related to the medical condition.
VCMC Therapy Services Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2189 Eastman Avenue • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: (805) 639-2600
- Website: http://hospitals.vchca.org/32-hospitals/ventura-county-medical-center/245-rehabilitation-therapy-services External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: The Ventura County Health Care Agency Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinics associated with Ventura County Medical Center and Santa Paula Hospitals provide superior quality physical, speech, occupational, hand and pediatric therapy.
Located in Ventura and Santa Paula, these clinics provide advanced, evidence-based physical medicine to allow patients the opportunity to achieve optimal functional recovery. Highly-skilled therapists provide specialized treatments and patient education designed to address each individualÕs functional deficits. As a supporting member of the Ventura CountyÕs Trauma services, we help provide the continuum of care for successful recovery from accidents, surgeries, illnesses and other physical pathologies and challenges
Ventura County Medical Center - Emergency Department Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 3291 Loma Vista Rd • Ventura, CA 93001
- Phone: 805-652-6165
Ventura County Medical Center - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 3291 Loma Vista Rd • Ventura, CA 93001
- Phone: 805-652-6004
Ventura County Medical Center Trauma Department Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 3147 Loma Vista Rd • Ventura, CA 93001
- Phone: (805) 652-5993