Search submitted… see your results!
6 Search Results
Access TLC Home Health Care Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 5400 Atlantis Ct • Moorpark, CA 93021
- Phone: 805-517-1620
- Website: www.AccessTLCHomeHealth.com External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: This service is for patients who have a skilled need.
Our goal is to help patients to function independently at home, to increase their comfort and to improve their overall health. They are eligible if they are home bound and under the care of a physician who certifies that they need one of more of the following: Intermittent Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy Services, Speech/Language/Occupational/Therapy, Pathology Service
Home Health Care Services Include: Nursing Assessment, Medication Management, Home Health Aide Services, Bathing & Dressing, Rehabilitation Therapy, Home Safety Evaluation, Medical Social Services, Treatments & Injections, Dressing Changes & Wound Care, Post Op Care, Incontinence Care, Restorative Care, Patient & Family Education
Assisted Home Health & Hospice Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 4450 Westinghouse St • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: (805) 677-2100
- Website: https://assistedcares.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: We visit you at home, in a personal care residence, a hospital or wherever you choose. Whether you need skilled nursing, physical therapy or other home care services, pain management during a serious illness, compassionate end-of-life care or non-medical assistance with daily activities, Assisted can help Ð 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Livingston Memorial Visiting Nurses Association Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1996 Eastman Ave #101 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: (805) 642-0239
- Days & Hours: Monday Ð Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Website: http://www.lmvna.org/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Livingston Memorial VNA Health Corporation, Livingston Memorial Visiting Nurse Association and Livingston CareGivers recognize the growing need to provide services in the home environment for the sick, handicapped, elderly, terminally ill, and homebound.
As community-supported nonprofit organizations, they strive to provide professional and supportive home health and hospice care services of the highest quality in the most cost effective manner to the people of Ventura County to ensure a positive patient outcome.
Livingston explores and develops health-related programs based upon community need and acceptance, economic viability and availability of resources to provide services.
Livingston is sensitive to the financial circumstances of its patients and provides needed services, including those at reduced or no charge to indigent patients, based upon the available resources of the organization.
Los Robles Homecare Services Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 68 Long Court, Suite 2C • Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Phone: 805-777-7234
- Website: http://losrobleshomecare.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: We provide comprehensive and individualized care in the home environment to enhance patientsÕ quality of life. Our staff, coordinating with the patientÕs physician, will develop an individualized treatment plan. This plan will consist of intermittent visits, which will vary according to the patientÕs needs.
Mission Home Health & Hospice Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1957 Eastman Ave, Suite A-1 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-289-9999
- Website: http://homewithmission.com/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Mission Healthcare offers medical, non-medical and hospice care all in the comfort of oneÕs home.
Senior Helpers - Westlake Village Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 31255 Cedar Valley Drive Suite 303 • Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Phone: 805-322-3357
- Website: http://www.seniorhelpers.com/westlakevillage/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Senior Helpers Westlake Village is the premier provider of in-home senior care. We offer tailored home care services ranging from companion care for seniors who need daily assistance to in depth specialized care for those with AlzheimerÕs, Dementia, ParkinsonÕs and other chronic diseases.