Search submitted… see your results!
7 Search Results
Centre for Neuro Skills (CNS) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 5215 Ashe Rd • Bakersfield, CA 93313
- Phone: 800-922-4994
- Days & Hours: Clinics are open M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Residential sites op
- Website: www.neuroskills.com External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Postacute in-patient rehabilitation Neurobehavioral rehabilitation Outpatient and day treatment Assisted living Multicultural programs Family education Community re-entry Home evaluations
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital - Acute Rehabilitation Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 25727 McBean Parkway • Valencia, CA 91355
- Phone: 661-253-8844
- Website: http://www.henrymayo.com/our-services/acute-rehabilitation-unit External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Every aspect of the ARU has been specially designed for rehabilitation. Patient rooms are adjacent to the therapy areas and two gymnasiums designed for physical therapy and occupational therapy. In addition, the ARU features activities of daily living (ADL) that simulate a home environment, complete with a full kitchen and dining area allowing patients to practice their newly learned skills. Social dining is encouraged daily. Nursing staff or therapists supervise meals and help with feeding and swallowing if needed.
Los Robles East Campus Acute Rehabilitation Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 150 Via Merida • Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Phone: (805) 497-2727
- Website: http://losrobleshospital.com/service/rehabilitation-program External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: inpatient and outpatient Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation
NeuroRestorative (formerly Care Meridian) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1540 Teal Club Rd • Oxnard, CA 93030
- Phone: 805-382-1921
- Website: https://www.neurorestorative.com/state-location/oxnard/ External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: NeuroRestorative provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective subacute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. We offer a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet the unique needs of those we serve at every stage of their recovery.
St. John's Inpatient Rehabilitation Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1600 N. Rose Ave. • Oxnard, CA 93030
- Phone: 855.401.3381
- Website: http://www.dignityhealth.org/stjohnsregional/services/rehabilitation External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: Inpatient rehabilitation is the beginning of the recovery phase for adults and children who have experienced a recent injury or illness. In this recovery phase, patients are assisted with restoring their maximum levels of strength, movement, and independent functioning. Our services are specifically designed for individuals who have experienced: brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, amputation, multiple trauma, pulmonary difficulties, neurological difficulties, pain, arthritis, pediatric illness/injury also offers outpatient rehabilitation
UCLA Synapse Added on September 29, 2020
- Phone: (760) 898-4037
Description: Synapse is a nonprofit organization dedicated to combating the isolation individuals with brain injury often face through the creation of a powerful social support network.
Peer Support Meetings: Twice monthly peer support group meetings bring together individuals with brain injury, allowing them to share experiences and resources with each other and to build meaningful social connections.
Buddy Program: Individuals with brain injury are paired with students to foster personal connections and help reduce the social isolation they often face.
Lectures: Lectures by physicians and researchers on the latest advances in the field allow both individuals with brain injury and members of the community to stay informed.
Victoria Care Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 5445 Everglades St • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-642-1736
- Website: www.victoriacarecenter.com External link to open a new browser tab/window.
Description: nursing home, rehab